- Ag Club T-shirts are designed! Club members will get shirts for 50% off regular price. Big thanks to Cody Skidmore who helped design the shirts and visited the screen printer to get prices, etc.!I’ve attached the design that was chosen so everyone can see what they will look like.
Prices are S-XL – $10.00 (Ag club memers pay $5.00)
XXL – $11.50 (Ag club members pay $5.75)
XXXL – $12.50 (Ag club members pay $6.25)
We plan on placing the order on Oct. 4 so we will have the shirts in time for the hayride. If you would like a shirt, please turn in your money by the 4th. You can drop off your money and what size you would like to the Office of Student Services in Lybyer 207 with Kileen Collins.
If you have any questions you can call my office at 255-7791.
- The Ag Club will host a hayride and bonfire at Risner Stables on Friday, October 25th. We will have hotdogs, chips, soft-drinks. The cost will be $3.00 per person. It is open to all students of MSU-WP.More information will be distributed as details are finalized. Should be a fun evening!
- Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help out at the Career Fair on Sept. 26th. The schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 – 10:00 – Toyah Temples, Jill Stephens
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Niki Clarke, Kyra Bunch
- 12:00 – 2:00 – Jonathan Smith, Breanna Rader
- 2:00 – 3:00 – Cody Skidmore, Elizabeth Hayes
- Don’t forget to record your volunteer hours toward Operation 50K!