Horseman’s Association Organizational Meeting

Hello everyone and welcome to Missouri State University-West Plains!  I hope your semester is off to a great start.

We will be having two organizational meetings to determine interest and direction for the Horseman’s Association this year.  The meetings will be on Wednesday, September 9 at 4:00 p.m. in Lybyer Room 213 and on Thursday, September 10 at 12 noon in Lybyer 213.  These will be the same format so you only need to attend one meeting.   If you can’t attend either meeting but are interested in the organization, please contact me, Jill Stephens, at jillstephens@missouristate.edu or 417-255-7791.  My office is room 106 in Cass Hall.  I’m always happy to talk about horses with anyone!!

The Horseman’s Association is a group all about horses. All of our members love horses, riding and participating in events in some way.  We strive to learn as much as we can.  We welcome all horse enthusiasts, beginner and advanced.

The Horseman’s Association offers opportunities to participate in horse and horse related events including hands-on activities.  We welcome all students with an interest in horses.

I look forward to meeting everyone and making plans for a terrific year!

Jill